Trauma Informed Care • Secondary Trauma Relief • Employee-Wellbeing
Alvarado Consulting and Treatment Group provides Trauma Informed Care, Secondary Trauma Relief and Employee Well-Being program development, training and implementation to both public and private sector corporations, global organizations, call centers, first responders, child welfare, mental health, juvenile justice, educational systems and communities at large. Our consulting has effectively supported the successful transformation to Trauma Informed Care Macrosystems internationally for more than 20 years.
As a women owned small business, ACG is committed to excellence and creating safe, trauma sensitive and healing environments for both staff and consumer.
What sets ACG apart from the rest:
- Our founder and Sr. Clinical Consultant is a foster/adoptive mother and internationally sought out therapist, speaker and trainer in the healing of trauma.
- She is also an organizational consultant with a niche for building and strengthening teams, leadership and communication avenues for corporate clients.
- Our paradigm for healing is based on a parallel process of recovery for staff and consumer simultaneously providing relief from secondary trauma in the work place.
- Our response to trauma covers crisis call centers, addiction, mental health, child welfare, schools, human trafficking, employee well-being and communities at large.
We are unique in the industry and provide an all-encompassing, flexible, and scientifically based continuum of leadership, team, change process and organizational consulting and training services. A blend of neuroscience, evidence based and mindfully rich approaches has resulted in healing transformation for groups and individuals internationally for more than two decades.
We assess, observe, research and design a response to the trauma encountered in our system every day that is unique to each client and is delivered through:
- On-Site Assessment/Observation
- On-Line and eLearning Training Options
- Program Development/Policy/Procedure Review
- Training of Trainers for Sustainability
- Leadership and Executive Coaching
- On-Site support and integration
Sample of Current Clients
- Uber~ Global Employee Well-Being Program Initiated in 7 Countries
- Devereux Florida
- Devereux Residential, Cleo Wallace, CO
- State of Colorado
- State Dept of VA, Children’s Services, VA
- Children’s Aide Society, ON, Canada
- Trillium Lakelands District School Board, ON, Canada
- Tanana Tribal Council, AK
- Navajo Nations Child Welfare
- Adoptions Together: Baltimore, MD
To review current clients please visit: Clients
Registered Company Name: coaching for-LIFE
DBA: Alvarado Consulting and Treatment Group
Year Incorporated: 2007
State of Incorporation: Colorado
Corporation Type: LLC
D-U-N-S Number: 364567268